Re: [APD] Intro

APD is a great resource, and I continue to read everything posted to
it.  But, the on line forums, http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/
forumapc/   http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/   and  http://
www.barrreport.com/barrreport.php  have far more activity, and offer
a much better chance to find others in your area who keep planted
aquaria.    Those three forums probably have 100 times the activity
of this mailing list.

Vaughn