Re: [APD] cheap co2 canisters?

Stuart,

        I've done this and used it for a couple of years. I had a coupling
made from brass that went between the soda gas bottle and the needle valve.
Whatever I did there were leaks and my 375 gm cylinder would last from weeks
to a couple of months if there were no leaks.

        Once the whole assembly just sheared off with the pressure and
the valve spindle shot through my window. Sure fire way of shooting
yourself in the head!

        I changed to a commercial 9 Kg beer pub cylinder which I can get
anytime home delivered.. it lasts for years and no problems. Safer bet!

        Try finding a small commercial CO2 cylinder with standard coupling.

Raj

P.S. You would normally get 2 copies of this message from me unintentionally!

        aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>