From: Craig Hasson <cahasson at comcast_net>
To: Plants Aquatic <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:10:26 PM
Subject: [APD] Help --BriteLit went dead

Hello,

Since this community is the experts in compacts  --- help.
My BriteLite just died.  2 6700 65W bulbs only 2 months old. Took it apart --- looks fairly simple.  Do not see any fuses.  Will the Ballast just die?  Looking at the prices of Ballasts at "That Fish Place" it seems it is just about as cheap just to buy a new fixture with bulbs.  Ballast in the Britelite was a 120V 5Workhorse5 WH5-120-L Ballast.  Any recommendations?  Thanks, Craig.