Re: [APD] Hydroponics.com Fe + Trace Question

http://www.onlineconversion.com/forum/forum_1060894343.htm
 That depends on the substance.  Every substance will have a different weight to volume conversion. Check the link it might be of some help.

Got this in email from Richard Sexton.  Anyone have an answer?
Hi Liz;Can you do me a favour? I'm not at home right now butneed an answer and I thought perhaps somebody on the APDlist might know.The hydroponics.com FE+Trace mix... I need to knowhow many tablespoons 142 grams is.Thanks in advance.Rich