Re: [APD] 10,000K CF

Vaughn Hopkins wrote:
> It is extremely unlikely that light is your  problem.  You have an
> abundance of light now,  whatever the color temperature is.  My guess
> is that you are not  providing enough nutrients to make the light the
> limiting factor in plant growth, as, in my opinion, you should.  How
> are you fertilizing and providing CO2 to that tank?

When I first started keeping plants I erroneously believed that it was
necessary to limit phosphates (Conlin & Sears had something to do with
that notion). I had all kinds of problems with algae and poor growth. As
soon as I added a little phosphate everything was great.

--
"He who throws dirt is sure to lose ground."

Jerry Baker