[APD] NEAPS meeting - January 20th 4:30 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we'll be having a meeting this weekend,
January 20th at 4:30pm, at Ed's Tropical Fish Factory in Indian Orchard, MA.
We'll be setting up a planted tank including all of the equipment needed to
run a high tech setup. So, if you have ever wanted to see how setting up
high tech tank is done, come join us at Ed's. As an added benefit, Ed's
often carries nice fish, shrimp, and plants and is great supporter of our
organization. So, come join us for a fun filled Saturday!

For more information, visit our website and click on the upcoming events:

www.ne-aquaticplants.com

Directions to Ed's Tropical Fish Frenzy:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&f=l&q=Fish+Frenzy&near=535+Main+St,+In...

Hope to see old members and new members at the meeting!

Bailin Shaw
President