Re: [APD] red cherry tankmates

Yep, they will.  It's most likely that these shrimp will grow to adult size
without a problem.  Offspring will be hunted and most eaten.  If you provide
enough hiding places some baby shrimp should make it to adulthood.  Areas
with moss and other fine, dense plants -- such as dense stands of rotatala
rotundiflora or other small leaved stem plants -- will give baby shrimp
places to hide.  It is possible to have smaller colonies of cherry shrimp in
tanks with rainbows.

I have duboulayis and boesmanis.  Boesmanis are expert hunters, as are
wanamensis.  I've never had guppy fry make it to adulthood in a tank with
boesmanis.  Some survive in the tank with dubs.

--
Liz