Re: [APD] algae , critters etc

John, I may as well stop over and bring you up to speed quickly.
I have plenty of ferts. I'll give you some free.
Tell you where to get them and you can go from there.
Auto matic CO2, most folks make too many assumptions as if this
is no longer ever going to be an issues because it's supposedly
automated.

Any automated system makes some assumptions, some good, some
bad. It is not going to save you anymore than any other system
from algae nor added work loads.

Many seem to assume it will.
I can take a look at the tank and rapidly tell you what you need
to do to get things going.

Be easier for you in the short and long run.
I have all sorts of junk so if you need to add something etc, I
likely have it.

Shoot me an email

Regards,
Tom Barr