[APD] Algae & Critters

Hello,

20 g-heavily planted
70 watts-13 hour cycle
Hagen-ladder-Co2
Seachem Flourish Ferts._suggested dosing
6 diamondback tetras

 I'm in my 11th day of cycling this new tank and I'm starting to notice some
clear algae growing atop of the leaves on many plants. I was thinking about purchasing an
algae squad of critters advertised on "azgardens" as a preventative strike. For a twenty gallon tank they give you 15 nerite snails, 3 SAEs,
4 Otos, 6 Red Cherry Shrimp, and 5 Amano shrimp. Would they raise the ammonia to toxic levels? Should I wait until
the tank has cycled through in a month?
Thanks.