Re: [APD] how to grow stem plants (Bacopa)

On Jan 6, 2007, at 1:47 PM, Philippe Lemaire ((TLI)) wrote:

> Don't you think non heated soil makes plants produce more roots in
> the water ?
>

> Philippe

No, I don't think that aerial roots are a function of substrate
heating.  In any case, aquatic plants can feed most easily from water
column fertilizers, not roots, whether substrate roots or aerial
roots.  However, I must always add, this is just my opinion.

Vaughn