From: "echo172 at comcast_net" <echo172 at comcast_net>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:53:18 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] stem rot

Calibrate a test kit, how?
I have 4 CF screw in bulbs, new, 23 watts each. two per dome.  AHS CF kits still in storage, about 8 55W with ballasts. Adding light is not a problem in the near future.
I have two co2 bottles with precision needle valves. I forgot the name, a company  in PA, can meter a bubble a minute if I recall. I want a solenoid to shut off at night to maintain a constant pH. All this is for some rainbowfish that I've tried to get for years.
I've been adding nitrate, it's 10 ppm. I know it's low.
I need co2 because I keep pH at 7.6 for the rainbows. The hach kits shows about 13ppm co2. I use excel daily.
Thanks very much