Re: [APD] Lighting for new tank

A 96 watt AH Supply kit, http://www.ahsupply.com/96watt.htm, would be
ideal for that size tank.  That would provide more light than the T8
or T10 bulbs, largely because the reflector is so good, and the 2
watt per gallon "rule" assumes good reflectors.  This kit isn't
terribly expensive either, and you can make a hood for it following
AHS's DIY instructions cheaply too.

Vaughn