Re: [APD] Green Water and Flourish

About two weeks ago I advised Tom Barr about how to grow green water by
overdosing  Flourish, based on my experience.  He replied that he had done a
similar thing and green water did not develop.

So to repeat the experiment, I added 1/4 cup (!) of Flourish to a low light,
non-CO2 tank, the same one that had turned a lovely shade of green earlier.
The water became brown.

And stayed brown.

And is still brownish.  No green water anywhere.

The fish and plants are doing fine.

That aquarium will never need another trace element dosing.  Probably.

But to paraphrase Galileo, "Nonetheless, it still turned green (once)."

Bill