Re: [APD] eBay Needle valve (S series) take 2

Jerry,

I get them from the Gas Dealer here ( Darwin NT, Oztraylya) and he has the
part numbers on file.   I will get the details next time I go to town and
send you the specifications.   They have no thread, there is a straight
through bit of pipe and the fitting on the valve has a clamp arrangement.
Very clever piece of equipment.

If you did buy the valve it would be no problem getting the other bits
later.

Cheers

Dave