Re: [APD] eBay Needle valve (S series) take 2

Dave Wilson wrote:
> Jerry
>
> You can get barb fittings that lock into the valve.   Then attach gas hose
> to the barb fittings .

Thank you and Terry for responding. I suppose what I meant (and should
have said) is, "What, specifically, is required?" I know I want a hose
barb, but what size and pitch is the thread is it? Is it a standard
situation with a simple thread, or is it weird (like a left-handed
thread)? It appears as though the needles valves are threaded on the
outside (male), are there threads on the inside or do I need a female
adapter?

--
"He who throws dirt is sure to lose ground."

Jerry Baker