Re: [APD] Scales, KH ref solutions and testing

I could probably sell you a pocket protector for that.

All kidding aside, you can pick up a lot of plastic labware cheap (i.e. you
don't have to buy it by the case and prices are reasonable) from
www.usplastic.com.  I needed a variety of bottles and a couple of pieces of
geekware.  Placed the order on Monday evening and it is sitting here on my
desk now.

I'm starting to wonder if Heibner is okay.  With this amount of lunacy on
the list we should have heard from him by now.

--
Liz