Re: [APD] How to make a good KH reference stock solution for

Liz, are you sure that Europeans know anything about metric
measurements?  If so, that would certainly add to my argument with
the wife.  I don't want to waste gas driving a couple of miles each
way to the weights and measures department.

Vaughn