[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] How to make a good KH reference stock solution for

Hello Vaughn,

You can take your new 100 gram weight to your local department of weights and measures (the folks that put the seal on gas pumps and supermarket scales) and have them check against their standard weights.  I've done this and it was at no charge.

Gary in Hilo, HI
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com