-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Liz Wilhite
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:17 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] is there a FAQ somewhere?

On 12/14/06, Vaughn Hopkins <hoppycalif at yahoo_com> wrote:

> http://www.aquariumalgae.blogspot.com/

Nice link.  I have often wished I could get beard algae to grow in my tanks
-- it makes for a really nice background wall.  I've only seen it growing
well in fish only tanks where it tends to clash with the blue gravel and
magic castle ceramic centerpiece.