Re: [APD] Where to buy rocks and sand in Mass. (Terry Barber)

On 12/8/06, Tom C <barteri at gmail_com> wrote:

> I thought sand from the beach is no good for Freshwater aquariums. Too
> much
> salinity. And Plymouth is like 1.5 hours away from me. So I went with the
> traction sand for $4. Hope it isn't harmful for my tank.

I hate it when people have cheap, easy solutions. Don't you know this is
supposed to be hard and expensive?

I debated traction sand but what is sold here is a bit too large for the
small tank I wanted to put it in -- closer to 4 mm than 2 mm.

--
Liz