>>I dunno Bill, they hit on reds and browns here.  Of course, I haven't
looked in the husband's fly box and he *always* gets more strikes than I do!
:)>>

Liz, Is it possible that your husband uses a little piece of garden worm on
the end of his caddis fly, making it more juicy?  Or, perhaps, maybe his
genetic makeup makes him more skillful, coming from the hunting gender, as
it were.  <g>

(I have to say that kind of comment usually gets a rise, too.  <g>)

Bill