From: Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2006 4:18:36 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Algae and Trace Elements

. . .
Until such time as someone runs actual experiments, writes them up in a
journal article that includes proof of the mechanisms of causation, and
publishes the articles in appropriate peer-reviewed journals then all anyone
can talk about is coincidence rather than causation.  Anything less than
that is not authoritative no matter who says it unless it happens to be
written on stone tablets by a divinity.

--
Liz