Re: [APD] Dissolved O2 membranes

So, do you envision this as a product we would buy from the probe
manufacturer - A CO2 probe?  The only downside I see to that is that
it offends my DIY sensibilities, but I do notice that I haven't been
trying to make my own pH probe either, so I can hardly object.  I'm
guessing that this will be a nice lab instrument for the "serious"
hobbyest, not the dilettante hobbyest like me.  And, I don't have
much doubt that it will work.

Vaughn H.