[APD] AGA Convention DVD's now available

The editing is done, the duplication ongoing through a snowbound
Seattle day... now you can own your very own copy of the talks from the
2006 AGA Convention!

I've just come off a marathon week of getting the darned thing finished,
especially the Iron Aquascaper Challenge (a 3-camera edit, down to
45 minutes). Now I'm ready to get some sleep.

It's a 2-disk set, just couldn't manage to fit 8 hours of material into a
single disk and have it look halfway decent. It ships in a slimline dual
DVD case. All seven talks are included (along with the questions &
answers), plus the aquascaping contest awards and the aforementioned Iron
Aquascaper Challenge, which is about as cool as it sounds. Order your copy
via the AGA online store at http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/merch.html

Note: This is one of the few items that is available to AGA members only,
and we do check... so if you're not a member, you'll have to fork over an
extra twenty bucks (which will get you a year's membership in the US).

   -- Erik

PS: If you are registered on our online forum, you can read/post feedback
there:  http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?p=3713#3713

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com