Re: [APD] Ammonium Experiement

Liz Wilhite wrote:
> Looks like BBA to me.  Decorative BBA at that.
>
> I saw the discussion on  APC,
> http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/science-of-fertilizing/33501-green-reef-on-aga-competition-and.html,
> and thought a view of the tank might be particularly interesting to Jerry.
> I also found it interesting that Tropica Nutrition Plus contains NH4NO3
> according to George Farmer's post in that thread.

You used to be able to buy ammonium nitrate at Hone Depot for less than
$1 per pound before the Oklahoma City bombing. Then the government
figured that if they outlaw one oxidizer that no one will be able to
figure out how to rapidly oxidize anything anymore. Now I have to buy
potassium nitrate with the associated weird looks. Yay homeland security.

--
Jerry Baker