Re: [APD] Reverse Osmosis Conductivity

I had a membrane go bad on me after 6 months.  Got a free replacement from my retailer.
Not sure if the DI filters reduce conductivity but you might check the output before them, but after the TFC membrane.  Could be your DI filters going.
Mine are rated in terms of time, not gallons output, so who knows.
Jerry Baker wrote:> I have periodically been checking the output of my R/O unit and it has > been around 18Îs. Today it is 59Îs. The strange thing about it is that > it has only put out a few hundred gallons. Would it be normal for a > membrane to start failing that early?>>
_______________________________________________Aquatic-Plants mailing listAquatic-Plants at actwin_comhttp://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo/aquatic-plants