Re: [APD] Can't buy plant weights anymore?

Greg is out of stock on them too.  Neither of the LFS that I shop at
keeps them in stock either.  In fact, when I asked at the big one,
the clerk looked at me like I am crazy.  My guess is that those
stores make a lot more money off of reef tank stuff than planted
tanks stuff (that surely is obvious to everyone), so the don't stock
a lot of the things they used to stock.  The last ones I got, at the
smaller store I go to, the clerk went to the owner and asked him what
they were.  The owner came back with him and said he had a bunch he
got off of plants they buy and I could have them for 6 for $5, so I
took them, knowing it was far too much to pay, but I needed them.
And, the odd thing about me is that I have a roll of lead-free solder
which I should be using, but I don't.

Vaughn H.