Re: [APD] What are the Do's & Don't for Java Fern Windelov

Mine are doing well at 79F, lots of growth.  The only problem I see
is where it is too dense the leaves turn brown or black.  And, I
think that is more because the driftwood it grows on gets knocked
over occasionally, leaving those leaves against the substrate.  I
seem to get most of my growth in spurts, followed by much slower
growth for awhile.

VaughnH.