Re: [APD] Nano Tank Dosing

Thanks for the recipes.   Yes, I was overcomplicating it a bit, but
it did take some time for me to adjust my brain to think in terms of
2 gallons and not 45 gallons.  I ended up (for now, at least) making
a mix of 45 ml of water with 1/8 tsp of KNO3, 1/32 tsp of KH2PO4, and
2 ml of Excel.  I am dosing about 3 ml of that every other day, and
in between I'm using a mix of 45 ml of water with 1/32 tsp of CSM+B+
extra iron, dosed 3 ml at a time.  After a week or so I plan to up
the dosages to 5 ml of each.

Now I;m trying to decide if I need a heater.  The water does get
fairly cold now - no thermometer yet, but it must be below 65F now.
I don't think this is a problem, but I have a history of being wrong
about a lot of things!

Vaughn H.