Re: [APD] Nano Tank Dosing

Hey Vaughn,

I know this might sound bizarre but my nano -- 1G -- gets dosed once a week
with the water change.  I change the water in my large tanks, dose, take out
about 1/2G of water and put that in the nano then add a 1/2G of water back
to the large tank.  I dose Excel with a syringe on a daily basis.  About 5
months into the nano tank things are going great.

If I were going to dose it any other way (say the nano was not close to the
large tanks) I'd do use the stock solutions you are thinking of doing.

Liz