[APD] KH question

I moved recently and went from tapwater with a KH of 9 to tapwater with a KH
of 2.  The KH in the tank with aragonite is about 6, but the Eco-Complete
tank is running about 3.  I am just getting my CO2 up and running again and
I have a question:  with a KH of 3 do I run a risk of the pH crashing?  If I
need to raise the KH, could I expect to see a consistent, stable KH level if
I added a bit of crushed coral to the canister filter?

Thanks.
--
Liz