Re: [APD] ( another ) Eclipse 5 Hex Lighting Question

You can always get one of those screw in flourescent bulbs if you got an
incandescent fixture.  I use them and think they work great.  If you got a
real small tank, be sure to use a low watt bulb.  Less than 10 for sure.
Best to get one with 6500k temp.. But any of them should be fine.

- derek parr