Re: [APD] Aquascaping research paper

Mr. Sexton forgot to mention that his web site has a collection of Scheel's
letters written in the early 60s:
http://www.killi.net/articles/by_Author/Scheel/
I believe No. 12 contains a discussion of his CO2 experiments but others do
as well I think. They are interesting reading even if you aren't a fan of
killifish.