[APD] comprehensive algae database w/pics?

Hi All,

All this talk about algae got me wondering if you guys
know of a fairly comprehensive, detailed description
of algae that plague aquaria that has pictures. I know
that algae types can vary a little based on water
chemistry (or at least they seem to for me-- maybe
it's lighting), but I'm curious about the kinds
described on here that I've never seen, and have even
found myself wondering if I have accurately diagnosed
my own algae problems. Descriptions on websites seem
so subjective to me, and I'd trust the advice I got
here about it before I'd trust some author I didn't
know.

I just checked Tom's lovely site (great facelift, BTW)
and didn't see one there.

Any clues?
Erin