Re: [APD] CO2 angst

Those of us saying we don't test for water parameters are not saying
others shouldn't do so, only that we don't, and why we don't.  If I
were trying a PPS type fertilizing routine I would certainly want to
do a lot of testing.  And, if I enjoyed doing the testing I would do
it just to see what I could learn.

As far as the pH/KH tables go, perhaps that is similar to how
everyone knew the importance of eliminating phosphate and nitrate
from the aquarium not so long ago.  It was widely known that those
contaminants caused algae.

Vaughn H.