Re: [APD] CO2 drop checker with stirrer

Stuart Halliday wrote:
> Won't work.
> You'd need a calibrated light source for any accuracy over time.
> Nice try though.

As you see I plot hue-changes, thus all is needed is a stable light
source.

Also, a calibration white-spot would be easy to add (but not needed).

But then again, I'm not after ppms or any other figure. Just be able
to easier see how the colors change over time.

Vaughn, a good stirrer I guess would be to fasten one end of a
stick on an air-pump and the other end on the CO2-test?

Shaken, not stirred. 8)

// Daniel,
http://www.defblog.se