Re: [APD] Interesting idea

I believe Vaughn Hopkins wrote this email section below:
> The equation is:  ppm of CO2=3*KH*10exp(7-pH).  A spreadsheet almost
> writes itself!

Thanks to you and Jerry for that.

I guess it would be simpler to make a ph meter take readings and feed these
into a computer and therefore record and display the derived CO2 value.

You could even put the value on the Web or on your mobile phone then. ;-)

I'll see if I can find out more on the hardware used in ph meters.

Though I'd be very surprised if there isn't a ph meter that can do this already?

--
Stuart Halliday