Re: [APD] drop checker for CO2

Well, I was all set to raise the flag and claim to have invented
this, but I quickly realized that the idea came from the second
person, Gomer,  to post on the original ADA Drop Checker device
thread on APC.  I chose not to be embarrassed by having someone point
that out.  Now I am realizing that you can use Phenol Red as the
indicator, also cheap, and the unit will read in yellow-orange-red,
for those with certain color sensing difficulties.  For that you just
need the KH to be 20 degrees.  Maybe Greg Watson would like to stock
a cheap version of this device, and sell it with bottled fluid of the
right KH with the indicator already in it?  But, he already does so
much for us I won't ask him.

Vaughn H.