Re: [APD] CO2 drop checker

Jerry,
I doubt that this method would work well for you.  Possibly you could
add enough indicator solution to the water to make the colors very,
very intense, and then be able to see the difference between green
and yellow.  The green is a real green at pH of 6.6, but the color
isn't very intense using a normal dose of the indicator.  I use about
4X the normal dose so I can see it easily.

Vaughn H.