[APD] How to get rid of Alage on glass walls

Hi! All,

I have a 6 month old 90g planted tank. The tank is heavily planted. Since
the past 2 months I am facing this problem of alage growth on the glass
walls. This alage can be easily wiped with a soft cloth & in fact I was
doing the same thing during every w/c. However, after the w/c withing a 3-4
days the wall will again get covered with this alage. Some of the important
dtls. of my tank is as follow:-

Light - 36w x 8 nos Philips T8 lights (6500k) @ 12 hrs
CO2- Pressurised - 24X7 mixed through a reactor
An additional Powerhead for better circulation of water (this I have
installed today)
Dosing:On the day of w/c - 15 mls of KNO3 (stock sol. of 8 tb spoons in 400
mls of Distillled water), 2.5 mls of KH2PO4 (stock sol. of 2 tb spoons in
400 mls of distilled water, 2.5 mls of Trace elements). on the 4th days 10
mls of KNO3, 2.5 mls of KH2PO4 & 2.5 mls of Traces

Where am I going wrong? What else do I need to do in order to get rid of
this alage issue?

Regards,

Saugata