Yeah, bladderwort.  I got some like that a couple of years ago.  I just kept
picking it out with an old toothbrush at each tank maintenance.  The trick
seemed to be getting the strands out without them breaking into smaller
segments and propagating that way.  Once it's into Java moss or Riccia or
something like that though, the only way I could rid of it was to remove and
replace the whole plant mass.  :-(

-Dave Papas
Austin, TX.