Re: [APD] My Planted Tank Story

> One day I was at the LFS and saw a very attractive planted tank and I started to get the urge. I later found out from the owner that the tank was set up as part of a demo done be NEAPS ( New England Aquatic Plants Society).
>
> I decided to give plants one more try.

Henry.

That's why we are here:)  I am very glad you are back in the hobby and
somewhat proud that we could inspire you.  Please, check out our new
website, still slightly under construction but almost there!  I'd love
it if you would post this to our forum.  www.ne-aquaticplants.com

Hope to see you soon,
Dennis Dietz
VP- NEAPS