[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 37, Issue 34

if you want the resistance of an object then the best way to get this is to
use a known constant for the given material (i cant remember the formula
right now) and convert the dimensions of the material to CMA (circular mil
area) this is 1/1000 of an inch measured circularly.  using this and the
known value its easy(if you know the formula which i seem to have forgot,
9months after learning it in my last term of training) to get an expected
resistanc, this is how wire is measured using a wheaton bridge and the AWG
of the wire converted into CMA.

if i had my books with me i could find it quickly but alass they are packed
in boxes in a corner of the basement. :(
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com