Re: [APD] Red Tiger Lotus (Nymphaea zenkeri)

Agreed, I love this plant.. it's a beauty and it's easy to grow and I
have never seen a plant that responds so well to trimming.

Mine will NOT grow past two inches above the substrate since I kept
cutting off the biggest leaves once they started getting too tall.  Even
the leaves which used to get almost the size of my hand are now no
bigger than a toddler's hand and don't get any bigger.

It actually makes a fantastic mid to foreground plant when kept this way.

Also by 5 or 6 hours after lights on the undersides are literally
covered with large oxygen bubbles.  Very cool.