Re: [APD] Adjusting Water Height

I believe Jerry Baker wrote this email section below:
> I have a small niggle with my current set up. The water level is just a
> fraction of an inch too low. It allows some light from the metal halides
> to escape from between the tank's molding and the water surface. This
> makes a very bright line of light across the coffee table and TV screen.
> Since I have a built-in overflow I cannot adjust the height of the
> teeth. Are the any tricks to raising the water level some without very
> involved modifications?

Stick in a right angled pipe into the overflow and then drill a hole into
the side of this pipe. This way you raise the water level slightly?

Alternatively get some paint/tape and apply to the area outside to mask the
light?

A strip of black plastic could be fitted to the inside edge of course.

--
Stuart Halliday