Re: [APD] Focus

This mailing list is dominated by brow-beating DIYers, has been for a long
time. Still, their advice is almost always very good. I only wish one could
discuss commercial products without the inevitable "What?? Why would you
waste your money when you can build/mix your own?" though even that question
is really just good advice dressed to annoy.

Mark.