Re: [APD] Focus on husbandry (wifery??)

On topic:  I am looking for a large leaf plant that will grow about
6-8 inches tall, as a focus point for one end of my 45 gallon tank.
I like lotus plants, but they would too soon outgrow the household.
I like crypts, but I have several already.  Most of my tank is narrow
leaved plants, so I want the contrast with a larger leaf.  Really
fast growing plants are out also, something that grows at the speed
of an Alternathera Reinickii would be best.   Suggestions?

Vaughn H.