[APD] Warping Tanks

I have never had a 6' tank before so I don't know what to expect. After
much labor in leveling the tank I spent the last 3 days filling it by
reverse osmosis. Now that it's full the water line isn't level. It's
dead-even at the ends, but at the middle the water is about 1/8" lower
as measured from the bottom of the plastic rim. Of course that could be
accounted for by a slight bowing of the tank at the middle, but no such
bow is apparent looking at the reflection of objects in the room. Do
others see this in their long glass tanks?

--
Jerry Baker