Re: [APD] Erythromycin in a planted tank

Thanks Nick...I'm following your advice now.  My hospital tank only holds 1/2 the fish, so I'll have to do a switch up, but so far, so good.

  > Should I use the erythromycin and is it
> safe with the shrimps?  I've heard both yes and no.  Should I
> treat all inhabitants as they seem to randomly turn up with
> this or move only the affected fish, when they show symptoms?

I would remove the fish and treat them separately.  If you treat them
in
the tank, you will also kill all your good bacteria.  Plus if you put
them in a 10 gallon hospital, you have to use less medication.

You do have a hospital tank, don't you?

-Nick