Re: [APD] Java Fern Lace, snails

I feed fish food.  Quite a bit of food.  Skunk botias love killing snails.
I note that another person just posted about not having any snails in a tank
with loaches as well.

This tank was overrun with snails until the skunk botias went in.  Going
from a tank full of snails to none upon introducing shunks to the tank is a
common experience.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net